Michaela Steen, M.A.
Humanities Courses Taught
- HUM 3990 - Ancient Myth in Popular Culture: The Sci-Fi Film
- HUM 3990 - Visions of Darkness: Apocalypse and Dystopia in Literature, Art, and Film
- HUM 3990 - Digital Humanity
- HUM 3990 - The Transhuman Future (Fall 2017)
- HUM 3990 - Frauds, Myths, and Mysteries in Art History and Archaeology
- HUM 3990 - Elgin Marbles or Parthenon Sculptures: The Place of Historical Treasures and Questions of Cultural Ownership
- HUM 3990 - The City and the Self: Past, Present, and Future
- HUM 3990 - Walking as Knowing
In addition to her role within the Humanities program, Michaela Steen is UCCS' Visual & Performing Arts Visual Resource Center Director & Coordinator.